Friday, September 05, 2008

Hannah

Storm:
Hi everyone! I've been so busy this week. Tropical storm Hannah is heading this way. They say it will hit a little north of Charleston in the wee hours of the morning. The postal service has been slamming us this week trying to get all the bulk mail out before the storm hits. I'll have to go in at about 5 or 6 am tomorrow morning...right when it ought to be very, very windy. We're getting a good soaking at this time, but not much wind. Anyhoo....

BOM:
This is the progress I've made during snatched up moments in time this past week. My poor little bird has a wonky face. lol I know I'll improve at my applique the more I do it....patience, patience, Laura. I ended taking the paper off and back basting the wings on the birds. Then I need to cut out the leaves, sew on the berries, and then I'll be done....with this block! I'm only 5 blocks behind. lol It looks to me like this is the hardest block




No comments: