Monday, September 08, 2008

It's all good...

Tropical storm Hanna came and went without much of anything happening. We got some much needed rain. Unfortunately, the upstate of South Carolina is in severe drought conditions and they didnt' get much rain at all.

Good news! It seems that I've gotten the job I applied for!! I am so excited. It'll be a good move for me....more pay, better benefits, and a much better schedule. I'm going to have so much more time to sew and read like I love to do! The company hiring the new employees in 4 phases ...every three months. I'm hoping that I'll be in the first phase! It would be heaven to go through Christmas and NOT work for the postal service! LOL

2 comments:

annie's abode said...

well done - there is never enough time to sew and read so i hope you are called first.
ax

Natrah Norlin said...

Hi Laura.

I found your blog from my friend sew cute.I read your profile n and i notice that you are mail carrier from USPS.I bought tunisian hook from ebay and the online shop is from us.I've won and from the track web it shows that my parcel arrived here in Malaysia at 4 September but till today i did not receive any acknowledgement from anyone.What should i do..Who should i contact??I'm very worry about it..Please help me.. TQ