Sunday, August 31, 2008

The best laid plans....

Well, so much for all the sewing I was gonna get done these two days...It's not broken or anything like that...my wrist has been hurting the last couple of days. The route I run most has multi-million dollar homes on it and they think they have to have every flat ever printed! lol It makes a body sore... I've made a little progress on my basket quilt. I"ve gotten the parts of my birds ready to cut out...I also have my berries made. I don't know what happened to that picture...it disappeared. Anyway, I have all those made and I'll probably work on the leaves tonight if wrist permits.
Here is a picture I cross stitched over a period of 10 years...lol It's Paula Vaughan's(sp) The Upstairs Sewing Room. I have an old treadle sewing machine that belonged to my great-grandmother. It's wrapped up in a sheet in the garage. One day I'll get that out and fix it up and diplay it. It probably still works.

I'll probably also wash the fabrics for this Jinny Beyer Moonglow kit. I love the colors in it.



No comments: