Friday, March 05, 2010

Shower!

Well...never let it be said that my family doesn't know how to throw a baby shower! It was a pretty shower and the mom-to-be was showered with so many nice things. Too bad that 60 percent of the guests caught a horrible noro virus. The mom-to-be even had to be admitted to the hospital for the day for some IV treatment after becoming terribly dehydrated. I'm happy to say that the virus, although VERY powerful, is short-lived. All is well as we not so patiently await the arrival of our first baby grandboy!

The mom-to-be! Doesn't she look thrilled!

Best friends!3 Sisters!!


3 sisters and my mom!


1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Hi Laura,
I'm Cyndi from Cyndi & Company. I have a revised Carter pattern. Please send me a message and I'll mail it to you. cyndimanson@gmail.com

It's a darling pattern!