A Carter update: The designer of the pattern contacted me by email the other day. She told me that she has revised directions to this pattern and she offered to mail them to me. I was pleasantly surprised. She also gave me the skirt measurements, which I cut out. The measurements were the width of 45" fabric by 21.5 inches. Cut both on the fold and then cut the front down the center front line to make two pieces. In fact, I cut out the whole pattern. From what I understand, there may be some revisions to the bodice also. I'm looking forward to checking them out.
Pinstriped Montrose Top + Full Legged Pants
3 hours ago