Saturday, February 06, 2010

The best laid plans...

Looks like my sewing is back on the dining room table for awhile. I had a little, teeny, weeny leak between my bathroom wall and my sewing room wall. Although it was a little, teeny, weeny leak...it made a HUGE, BIG, OL' mess! I had to pull down sheet rock and when I pulled down sheet rock...what did I see? Termites! Jeez Louise!! So, my bathroom is gutted and two of my sewing room walls are down.


I have managed to sew a little bit, though. I'm making some maternity dresses for my daughter. She is expecting a boy in 6 weeks (my first grandson) and she is at the stage where she feels like nothing fits. She picked out Kwik Sew 3486. This is the first Kwik Sew pattern I've sewn and I have to say, I'm impressed. The fit is wonderful...straight out of the envelope. This may be my first review on Pattern Review, too.
This is my little helper...

No comments: