Friday, August 15, 2008

A finish!

This is a two-tone fuzzy scarf that I finished last night. My son is a pitcher for an NCAA divison 1 college...The Citadel actually. The start of baseball season is usually pretty chilly, so we have to dress warmly...in the school colors, naturally. Also, if you notice the white fabric - it's several yards of felt that I plan to make a "design wall". lol That sounds much too serious for me. Anyway, I heard they're made of felt, so I plan to attach this to 1" by 1" peices of wood, so I can hang it up and then roll it up when I'm not using it. I'm not sure if that will work...maybe it has to be on a hard backing rather than just hanging there?? NOt sure. I'm hoping a 1x1 board on the bottom will help weigh it down a bit so it will hang nicely.

Here's my new little terrorist. Don't let that sweet face fool you. lol She's actually taming down pretty well. Here she is stretched out on my bed with the library books and the clean laundry.


No comments: