Sunday, August 17, 2008

Adding to the sewing room...

Here are some more things I've put in my room today.


I got this kit in the mail a few weeks ago. I want to make the Cats and Mice afghan for my mom. It's an Alice Starmore design that I ordered from Virtual Yarns in the UK. The yarn is absolutely lovely and I know my mom will love the pattern.


I got this several months ago. It is full of Southern Sayings just as the title says. I may make it up into a wall hanging rather than pillows. I think my favorite saying in it is: "The Lord don't like ugly". lol The owner of my local quilt shop, People, Places, and Quilts designed it.


Here is a pre-cut double wedding ring quilt...just because....


Here are some more brights for a project I have in mind...

Here are some jelly rolls that I may make into some grandgirl throws. We actually call them "tv quilts". That's because I keep my house freezing cold and everyone needs to snuggle up under something to keep warm while they're watching tv.


No comments: