Finally, brethren,... whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report;...think on these things.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Flower Garden
So....I didn't work on my raggy quilt or my Amish DWR. For some odd reason, I pulled out my Flower Garden Pillow kit. This is a little kit I bought off of eBay. The woman who sells them, (sorry I can't remember the seller off-hand) does a good job. She actually has some of the "flower petals" sewn and also sews 2 or 3 of them together. The rest of the kit comes with fabric squared and the english paper pieces.
I'm a woman of many interests. I so love anything to do with a needle. My favorite at present is sewing for my wonderful grandchildren whether it's doll clothes, Halloween costumes, or little smocked outfits. I also love reading and Jesus...not necessarily in that order. ;) I have 3 beautiful daughters, 1 son, 4 beautiful granddaughters, and 1 grandson. Life is good.
1 comment:
Post a Comment