Monday, May 10, 2010

MIA/ Mother's Day

I know...it's been awhile. Unfortunately, I hurt my shoulder at work last month. Even more unfortunate is that I have to continue working if I don't want to be homeless! lol I think it's feeling a little better even though I use it a LOT during the day. I've been keeping it practically immobile after work. Anyhoo....I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! We had such gorgeous weather in Charleston after having a mini heat wave the week before. Some of my kiddos and grands went to the waterfront park and messed around.

This is Sadie-licious climbing a wrought iron fence.

This is miss Halyn...isn't she so cute...even with her eyes closed?

Rocky Balboa!!!

This is a very famous landmark in Charleston. Robert E. Lee himself stuck his gum to this telephone pole!


Halyn and Sadie decided to leave their mark in history.

No comments: