Monday, September 13, 2004

Whipped!!

I guess y'all thought I fell off the face of the planet. I almost did! lol My job is whipping my butt. It's alot more physical than I'm used to...especially in the heat and humidity. I have a tip for y'all. Please don't park your cars in front of or near to your mailbox!! Why you ask? Okay, I'll tell you. Because anytime a mailman's butt leaves the seat, the truck has to be turned off and the key in hand and if I can't reach your box, then I have to turn off the truck, get out of the truck, deliver your mail, get back in the truck, turn the truck back on...then proceed to the next moron who blocks their box. lol Can ya tell I had to do this about 50 times Saturday??? huh? huh?

Well, the bubble is complete. I finally finished all the little details that needed doing. Overall, I think it's a cute little pattern and I'll probably make the dress version in the future.



I tried to get a closeup of the button detail. I embroidered a little yellow rosebud with leaves into the button holes. My youngest daughter says it looks like an ear of corn. lol Oh well, so it goes.

 Posted by Hello

No comments: