I got one of the rompers cut out. I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture, but I'm going to make the purple and white view with this material
I almost completed the second heart on the smocking. This design is really easy to do. I've figured out that I'm not making much progress because my husband is home on a trucker's strike and I can't seem to get anything done when he's home. Oh well, I'm enjoying visiting with him.
I also ran across a book yesterday that I'm gonna order today. It's called The A - Z of Sewing for Smockers. I think I'll be doing a good bit of smocking for my two granddaughters, so it'll do me good (justification ;-)).